Welcome to joboundu.com (also referred to in these Terms as the Website and/or Services).
This page and any pages it links to, tells you the Terms on which you may use our website, whether as registered user or guest. Please read carefully before use.
By using the Website and Services, you indicate that you accept the terms and that you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you should stop using the Website and Services immediately.
Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website.
These Terms apply between you, the user of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Hire Creative Industry Ltd, the owner and operator of the Website.
If you use the Website and Services as an employee or representative of another legal entity, you accept these Terms on behalf of yourself and the legal entity, and confirm that you have authority to do so.
The following terms also govern and apply to your use of the Website, and they are incorporated herein by this reference:
- Terms and Conditions
Each of these policies may be changed from time to time and are effective immediately upon posting such changes on the Website.
Who we are
joboundu.com is operated by Hire Creative Industry Ltd, a UK limited company registered in England and Wales, under Company Number 09723188, whose trading address and registered office is 110 Hampstead Road, London, NW1 2LS
For details of how to contact us click here.
Accessing our website
Access to our Website and services is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website, to users who have registered with us.
If you are under the age of 18, you may not use the services on our Website. We reserve the right to refuse to offer the services to any person or entity and change eligibility criteria at any time. Where these Terms or use of the Services is prohibited or conflicts with any applicable law, rule or regulation, the right to access the services is revoked.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website including internet connections, computer equipment and software. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
We are not responsible for:
- the availability of the internet or any communications network; nor
- any malfunctions, errors or other damage in or to connections, equipment or software that may occur in relation to your use of the WebSite or Services.
You should keep your passwords confidential; any use of the Website and Services using your login details, including email address and password (other than by our Website administrators) will be your responsibility.
Types of users and access rights
- Visitors: Some information on the Websites can be viewed by all visitors to our Website, without a registration.
- Registration and profiles: If you wish to access specific Services, you must register and set up a profile.
We aim to process applications for registration and subscriptions within two working days of receipt, but we do not guarantee access to the relevant Website within any particular timescale. We retain the right to refuse access to or use of our Websites or Services to any person for any reason at our reasonable discretion.
You must meet certain criteria in order to access the Website.
In particular, the Website is not intended for users of under 18 years of age, and such users are not permitted to register or subscribe. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website.
However, the parent, guardian or agent of a candidate under the age of 18 may use the Website on behalf of that candidate (including registering and submitting a profile), provided that the parent, guardian or agent complies and procures that the candidate complies with these Terms.
By using the Website and agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intended use of Website and Services
Our Services and content are provided for your information and convenience, and are not intended to be relied upon by you in taking any action or refraining from taking any action. Whilst we seek to ensure all users agree to these terms, we do not routinely check all content provided by users and third parties and cannot guarantee their accuracy or lawfulness.
- you should not rely on any content or Service being available, accurate or complete;
- you should not rely on our Services for storage or maintenance of your content or for important, sensitive or time-critical communications (eg using our messaging service); and
- inclusion of information, advertisements or other content relating to other users or third party services or products does not constitute any recommendation or endorsement by us of the relevant user, services or products.
You may wish to take your own steps to confirm information, back-up your content and ensure that communications reach their intended recipient promptly and securely.
- any communications, contracts or other arrangements between you and other users or third parties are your responsibility. Whilst our Services may facilitate such dealings, we are not responsible for them. This includes any arrangements for auditions, roles, jobs and delivery of services;
- our Website may contain links to websites provided by third parties. We do not control and are not responsible for the availability, accuracy or content of third party websites; and
- we may transmit information about our Websites and Services using third party services such as Twitter or Facebook. We are not responsible for the availability of any third party services.
You agree not to hold us liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of:
- reliance on any content from or about other users or third parties, or about opportunities or services provided by them; nor
- any communications, contracts or dealings (or lack thereof) with other users or third parties.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful,illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making , transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these Terms.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these Terms. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Using our Website and Services and prohibition on unlawful use of content
You agree to use joboundu.com only for lawful purposes. You must also use it in a way that doesn’t infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this Website by anyone else.
We update the Website all the time. We can change or remove content at any time without notice.
In addition to and notwithstanding any restrictions noted above, you agree:
- not to use the Website for any unlawful purpose;
- not to make any use of or interfere with the Website such that the whole or part of the Website is interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient, or the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired;
- not to use the Website for the transmission or posting of any viruses or any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene or menacing character, or in such a way as to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- not to use a link to or content from a joboundu.com Member (Talents’s) online profile on any publicly accessible website or otherwise without their express permission. You also agree to remove any link to or content from a joboundu.com Member (Talents’s) online profile on request;
- not to (nor to facilitate any third party to) copy, transmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or create derivative works of the Website or Content (and associated ideas and information), or the Joboundu name or Logo, without prior written permission from Joboundu;
- not to use the Joboundu logo, name, brand or materials to imply or attempt to imply any endorsement or other association of any product or company for any purpose.
Without limiting its ability to seek alternative remedies, Hire Creative Industry Ltd may restrict any user’s ability to use the Website, deactivate or terminate their account, forfeit or withhold funds, in its absolute discretion, if we have reason to believe or suspicion that the user’s dealings with Hire Creative Industry Ltd constitute fraudulent activity, wrongdoings or related to money laundering.
Users acknowledge that if their use of the Website is in breach of any local or national laws with respect to fraud or money laundering, any payments made may be liable to forfeiture or may be frozen by Hire Creative Industry Ltd. To the extent permitted by law, Hire Creative Industry Ltd shall not be liable to that user for any such payments, nor shall it incur any liability to any user where it is required to give information or documentation relating to that user to any relevant regulatory authority in such cases.
Hire Creative Industry Ltd reserves the right to withhold payments payable to, any person, group of persons or legal entities acting in concert or as a syndicate to defraud the company, pending the outcome of a subsequent investigation by the proper authorities
To the extent permitted by law, Hire Creative Industry Ltd shall be entitled to withhold and forfeit monies in user’s accounts in the event of fraudulent or money laundering acts by the user.
The user agrees to indemnify Hire Creative Industry Ltd, its directors, employees, shareholders, consultants and advisors for all losses and damages suffered by it as a result of fraud, or reasonable belief that there is fraud and/or a money laundering activity. The withholding and forfeiture, and claims for losses and damages will extend to all users who are involved and/or which the Company believes to be involved in such fraud and wrongdoings.
“Wrongdoings” and/or “fraud” shall include but not be limited to attempts to circumvent these Terms, hacking, unauthorized use of the account access information, account or third party accounts, attempts to circumvent or bypass any security mechanisms available on the Website or Hire Creative Industry Ltd’s systems or networks, wrongfully, deliberately or knowingly transfer funds from a third party’s account or funds not lawfully owned, any act or omission through use of the Website of Hire Creative Industry Ltd services cause any harm to the company or to any third party, false personal information, fund transfers in any actions and/or omissions which the company reasonably deems to be a fraudulent and/or wrongdoings.
In the event that Hire Creative Industry Ltd will suspect fraud or fraudulent activity on the user’s part or any of the user’s payments are charged back, Hire Creative Industry Ltd will have the right to withhold any pay-out due to the user and if necessary, to lawfully collect any payments in remaining balances.
We reserve the right to take appropriate action to prevent any contravention of the above and or any other contravention of Hire Creative Industry Ltd’s Terms.
Reporting unlawful content
You may report to us if any content or communication appears unlawful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or if you have a negative experience with any other user or third party in relation to our Websites or Services. We may, at our absolute discretion, investigate the matter and take such steps as we consider appropriate in the circumstances.
Intellectual Property and Acceptable Use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Hire Creative Industry Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these Terms, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Website without the owner’s prior written permission. We grant you a non-exclusive and revocable licence to view and use such content for the purpose of enjoying the benefit of the Services. You may not copy, modify, distribute or commercially exploit any content (other than content provided by you) in any form or in any media, except that you may retrieve and display content on your computer and print and/or store one copy of individual pages for your own internal, personal use, non-commercial use only.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, exploit or use for commercial purposes any Content without the prior written consent of Hire Creative Industry Ltd.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false,fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of spam. You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the website.
- You represent and warrant that your own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these Terms and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify Hire Creative Industry Ltd for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
When using our Website, you shall not:
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure;
- interfere with the proper working of the services we provide or any activities conducted on the services;
- attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the services;
- run any form of auto-responder or ‘spam’ on the services;
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Website;
- harvest or scrape any Content from the services; or
- otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies.
It is also not allowed to:
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the services, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
- modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the services; or
- copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder.
You shall abide by all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Limitation of Liability
Nothing in these Terms will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, as applicable;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- Limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
To the maximum extent permitted by the law, Hire Creative Industry Ltd accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may come from using joboundu.com, this includes:
- Any special, direct, indirect or consequential losses or damage
- any loss or damage caused by civil wrongs (‘tort’, including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise
- the use of joboundu.com and any websites that are linked to or from it
- the inability to use joboundu.com and any websites that are linked to or from it
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
This includes (but isn’t limited to) the loss of your:
- income or revenue
- salary, benefits or other payments
- profits or contracts
- anticipated savings
- goodwill or reputation
- tangible property
- intangible property, including loss, corruption or damage to data or any computer system
- wasted management or office time
And whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
While we make every effort to keep joboundu.com up to date, we don’t provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the information will be:
- free from bugs or viruses
We try to keep joboundu.com running at all times, but we cannot guarantee to do so. We cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Website as it may be interfered with by factors outside of our control.
We use techniques that aim to verify the accuracy of the information provided by our Users, however user verification on the internet is difficult. Hire Creative Industry Ltd cannot and does not confirm, and is not responsible for ensuring, the accuracy or truthfulness of Users’ purported identities or the validity of the information which they provide to us or post on Hire Creative Industry Ltd.
We do not control any information provided by Buyers and Sellers that is placed on the Website. We take reasonable steps to monitor information which is posted on the Website, including but not limited to any Profile posting and may require the removal of any information which breaches our policies.
Information about you and your visits to our Website
Transactions concluded through our Website
Contracts for the supply of services formed through our Website or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our Terms and Conditions
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our Website
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these Terms.
If you wish to make any use of material on our Website other than that set out above, please contact us.
Links from our Website
We may provide links to other websites on our website or during other communications (for instance, booking services or software providers). You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites, nor for any issues encountered through your use of such services.
- include links to your website within your profile(s) on our Site
We reserve the right to take appropriate action to prevent any contravention of the above.
Availability of the Website and Disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Hire Creative Industry Ltd makes available through the Website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Hire Creative Industry Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Hire Creative Industry Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses, and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Hire Creative Industry Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Hire Creative Industry Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to,any products and/or services available. These Terms shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- We shall not be responsible for any failure or delay in performance of the Services or any of our obligations under these Terms due to a cause beyond our reasonable control.
- The headings in these Terms are for ease of reference only.
- The provision of the Services shall not create any relationship of agent and principal between you and us and neither you nor we have any authority or power to bind or to contract in the name of the other party. You may not transfer, assign or sub-contract your rights or obligations under these Terms to any third party without our prior written consent.
- We may, without your consent:
- sub-contract any of our obligations under this agreement to any third party; and
- upon notice to you (if you are a registered user) or without notice to you (if you are a visitor), transfer or assign all or any of our rights and/or obligations under these Terms to any third party.
The Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these Terms and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these Terms.
If you breach these Terms, we may suffer loss. You agree to indemnify us against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any non-compliance by you with these Terms.
These Terms (as amended from time to time) together with any document expressly referred to in them comprise the entire agreement between you and us.
Each provision of these Terms shall be construed separately, applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Changes to terms
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Any dispute you have which relates to these Terms, or your use of joboundu.com (whether it be contractual or non-contractual), will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Hire Creative Industry Ltd is committed to using clear and understandable terminology in all of our documents and correspondence, however if anything within this document is unclear then please contact us.
Hire Creative Industry Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09723188 whose registered address is Camden Collective, Auction Rooms, 5-7 Buck Street NW1 8NJ and it operates the Website www.joboundu.com
You can contact Hire Creative Industry Ltd by email on email@example.com